Pediatric Congenital Hand
Most people do not realize that plastic surgeons do hand surgery. Dr. Peterson performs a variety of hand procedures which are usually covered by insurance.
Hand surgeries performed by Dr. Peterson include:
- Carpal tunnel release to repair carpal tunnel syndrome
- Dupuytren's contracture to repair contracture of the fingers, usually the ring or small finger
- Syndactyly, a congenital defect in which two or more fingers are fused together, usually corrected soon after birth
- Ganglion cysts removal to remove the painful cysts that form between or above finger and wrist joints
- Trigger finger to repair the locking and clicking during motion of the finger
To learn more about hand surgery,with Dr. Peterson today.