Hand surgeries performed by Dr. Peterson include:
– Carpal tunnel release to repair carpal tunnel syndrome
– Dupuytren’s contracture to repair contracture of the fingers, usually the ring or small finger
– Syndactyly, a congenital defect in which two or more fingers are fused together, usually corrected soon after birth
– Ganglion cysts removal to remove the painful cysts that form between or above finger and wrist joints
– Trigger finger to repair the locking and clicking during motion of the finger
To learn more about hand surgery,with Dr. Peterson today.