The holidays can be an extremely stressful period of the year for many people. Between holiday parties, shopping, cooking, decorating and entertaining, it feels almost impossible to find any spare moments for yourself to relax.
We understand how important taking care of yourself is during this busy season. That’s why we believe that the holidays are a great time to treat yourself, too, with the aesthetic treatment or skin-rejuvenating service you have been wanting all year (or for several years!).
Why This Holiday Season Is the Best Time for Cosmetic Procedures
One of the top reasons to come into our office during the holiday season is to ensure that you look and feel your very best every day. Whether it’s fighting off the signs of aging or simply looking good for a special occasion, we want you to look and feel your absolute best not only through the holiday season, but also the rest of the year.
The holiday season also allows for downtime for recovery if needed, allowing you to return to the world with confidence in the new year.
While there are many different ways to achieve this goal, small procedures can make a big impact. Here are some great minor or minimally invasive procedures to get this season:
Microdermabrasion. This treatment helps to exfoliate the skin, revealing healthier, smoother-looking skin beneath. While it sounds simple enough, microdermabrasion really makes a big impact and is quite effective. It requires minimal downtime, ensuring that you’ll look amazing for holiday get-togethers.
The benefits of microdermabrasion include:
- Reduction in fine lines and wrinkles
- Improvement in overall texture and tone
- Decrease in acne scars
- Skin that feels softer and looks brighter
- Skin that feels tighter and less oily
Laser Skin Resurfacing. Another way to improve your appearance without going under the knife is through laser skin resurfacing. Laser skin resurfacing uses light energy to stimulate collagen production, which results in smoother, more youthful-looking skin. It works by targeting specific areas of the face and body to help reduce wrinkles, sun damage and other signs of aging.
Benefits of laser skin resurfacing include:
- Reduced appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Improved appearance of uneven pigmentation
- Increased elasticity of the skin
- Decreased appearance of scarring from previous treatments
Botox® Cosmetic and Dysport®. If you’re looking for a quick fix for those pesky crow’s feet around your eyes, one of these might be just what you need. This process is one of the most popular cosmetic procedures performed today because it provides instant results. By temporarily paralyzing muscles responsible for frowning, they reduce the appearance of wrinkles on the forehead, between the eyebrows and around the mouth.
- Dramatically improved appearance of deep facial wrinkles
- Long-lasting effects
- Minimized appearance of dynamic wrinkles
- May be combined with fillers to provide even greater results
Fillers. Filler injections are another great option for improving the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and folds. Fillers are injected directly into the dermis layer of the skin, where they replace lost volume and create a natural lift effect. They can be used alone or in combination with Botox® Cosmetic to enhance the appearance of the face.
Benefits of filler injections include:
- Added volume to the cheeks, lips and jawline
- A more lifted appearance
- Enhanced appearance of smile lines
- Fuller-looking lips
- Softened appearance of nasolabial folds
- Treatment of moderate to severe rhinophyma (enlarged nose)
Chemical Peels. A chemical peel is an excellent choice if you want to treat multiple problem areas at once. Chemical peels work by removing the top layer of the skin, revealing new, healthy cells underneath. The result is a refreshed, rejuvenated complexion.
Benefits of chemical peels include:
- Removal of dead skin cells, making pores appear smaller and reducing blemishes
- Skin that feels smooth and radiant
- Reduced appearance of dark spots and age spots
- Less dullness and redness
- Promotion of cell turnover, resulting in healthier, younger-looking skin
Microneedling. Microneedling is a minimally invasive procedure that stimulates collagen growth using tiny needles. Microneedling helps restore the structure of the skin, creating a firmer, smoother look. This treatment can also be used as part of a comprehensive skin care regimen to promote overall skin health.
Benefits of microneedling include:
- Stimulated collagen growth
- Firmed-up skin texture
- Tightened skin
- Reduced visibility of scars
- Reduced signs of aging
- Improvement of acne scars
- Reduced fine lines and wrinkles
These procedures are an excellent way to improve your overall appearance this holiday season or any time of year. Want to learn more about these procedures? Call us now to schedule a consultation. Need a last-minute gift? We offer gift certificates!